Job Location -
Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Operations. Overall Minimum 7 years of experience in Sales stream.
Post-Graduation in MBA: Sales/Marketing
The main function is to administer sales functions, oversee business analytics and attainment planning and direct sales enablement. Sales ops manager owns the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel. The reports they build inform sales reps, managers, and leadership on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future. Standardize business reporting, and create dashboards for sales executives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work along with CSO & SG heads for setting the Qtrly, Monthly Targets
- Own & Manage Sales operations to enable sales team to achieve their targets
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to track lead performance
- Proactively identify bottlenecks & find ways to increase funnel velocity
- Increase Sales Team productivity
- Manage matrices, analytics for data backed decision making
- Assist with on boarding of new sales team members
- Coordinate with other departments such as Finance, HR for sale ops
- Business Acumen.
- Liking for complex data sets and driving insights out of it.
- People Management.
- Excellent communicator.
- Proficient with CRM.
- Systematic and process compliant/driven personality.