Job Location -
Delhi & Kolkatta
Minimum 4 years of experience in same field of automation. Overall Minimum 7 years of experience in Sales stream
Graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering.
Post-Graduation in MBA: Sales/Marketing
The main function is of business development and the overall success in the role will bring in new revenue for the organization and increase the overall reach of the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work towards annual and Qtr sales targets as per the roll out.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients for that specific territory/segment and giving proactive support to existing customers.
- Usage of sales strategies like SPIN Selling and value proposition enabling to increase the overall order probability and profitability.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to develop lead generation plans.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
- Payment recovery of projects as per terms.
- Creation of commercial offer proposal, attending commercial discussions & negotiations with customer and deal closure.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP -
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Usage of sales tools like CRM etc for improving overall efficiency.
- Upgrade your own professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and other educational trainings, participating in professional societies and industry networks, and reading professional and industry publications.
- Submission of weekly data like: Weekly sales travel plan, order booking updates, etc.
- An outward personality. Likes to meet new people and talk and travel.
- Should have a good convincing ability.
- Should have good presentation delivery skills.
- Self-Managed person.