Job Location -
Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role. Overall Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales stream.
Any Graduation but Engineer would be preferred
The main function is to support sales team by making commercial offers for customers and be custodian of it. With this we bring in standardization of the prices, offer document formats, terms & conditions & finally version control.
The Proposal Engineer is to constantly keep his costs updated enabling accuracy of the quotes by coordinating with internal departments like production, SCM to name a few.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use quote builder to make quotes.
- Maintain latest prices into the quote builder/DMS.
- Run process to incorporate Electrical & IT, software, I&C & Freight cost into the quote builder.
- In the interim, work on the BOM costs, Collect E&I, IT, I&C, Service costs collation for making project quote.
- Coordinating with Production Department for the latest Manufacturing Cost, Cost of the equipment or assembly.
- Coordinating with Electrical, Controls & IT BOM its cost and cost of the equipment or assembly.
- Coordinating with I &C, Service Department for the Manpower cost, Time line & Spares, AMC CAMC costs.
- Coordinating with Purchase/Procurement department for getting special or integrated module prices with timeline.
- Creating Sales Quote and be custodian of the entire quotes, maintain revision history, uniformity in the quotes for prices and other elements of the quote.
- Standardize project element cost structure and help Quote Builder Team.
- Good control on numbers & liking for software(Excel, CRM, QBS).
- Systematic and process compliant/driven personality.
- Self Managed.
- Eye for detail.
- Internal communication & Coordination capability.